Saturday, September 12, 2009

Saturday (getting married in 98 days!!!)

Things I Love About Today-
getting up with time to spare
therefore having time to sit on the porch with my coffee, read my Bible, and write a to-do list for the day :)
Women's Connection Brunch at Covenant Seminary!
meeting new people
the awesome Kristen Casteel
hearing Mrs. Chapel and Seminary ladies speak to encourage us
fellowship and discussions
egg casserole, cantaloupe, and a muffin
more coffee!
the lady next to me wearing a skirt that I have, and accessorizing it in the exact same way I do!
people from Alabama
taking a walk and swinging on the front porch with my dear fiance :)
laughing at our almost-arguments
the awesome Mac Genius fixing my near-unfixable iphone!!
not having to pay $200- yay!
mm chicken salad
cooking and cleaning
lots of soup
wearing an apron with my cute mom-ish outfit
Phillip coming over!
swimming with all my siblings
being freezing cold
eating vegetable soup & cornbread with Phillip
Connect Four ;)
singing sweet songs with and to Phillip
organizing syllabi and schedules
us hanging out with Jeremy and Bailee!
their funny/cute meeting/dating story
my parents coming home from out of town
reviewing my Sunday School lesson for tomorrow
being able to text again!

Verse of the Day-
Psalm 119:41-48
Let Your steadfast love come to me, O Yahweh,
Your salvation according to Your promise;
then shall I have an answer for him who taunts me,
for I trust in Your Word.
And take not the word of truth utterly out of my mouth,
for my hope is in your rules.
I will keep Your law continually,
forever and ever,
and I shall walk in a wide place,
for I have sought Your precepts.
I will also speak of Your testimonies before kings
and shall not be put to shame,
for I find my delight in Your commandments,
which I love.
I will lift up my hands toward Your commandments, which I love,
and I will meditate on Your statutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment