Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sunday

This is not a list post. This is a writing post.

I missed another day- another Saturday! I may very likely miss next Saturday also, because I'm going to Florida! That was a side note.

Anyway, I came home from South Carolina on Tuesday (sick), spent Wednesday and Thursday with my family, then Friday after school went to the Woods' house to watch their children with Anna while the parents were gone for the weekend. Anna and I had so much fun- with the kids, and just the two of us when they were in bed. It was a good weekend.

Except, I'm still sick. I can't sing at all- I've been just listening and follow along in the choir at school, and I didn't even try to sing in choir at church today. I laughed at myself during every hymn. My speaking voice is even slightly ridiculous every once in a while when my cough aggravates it. My cough makes my throat sore too. Blah.

Good news- I went shopping with Anna and Hannah this afternoon after we left the Woods. I bought a fun shirt and sandals for Florida. Pretty exciting.

Also, tomorrow is going to be a fun day. I'm going to hang out with my mom in the morning, have coffee with Bailee and hear her exciting stories, have lunch with my dad, go to choir, have coffee with Lindsay and hear HER exciting stories, then go home. I'm sure I'll hear stories from Mary at that point. Later I have to go to chorale society though... but at least I get to have dinner with my family.

Okay, I'm sick and tired and have lots to do tomorrow (like practice piano- haven't practiced in almost 2 weeks and I have a lesson on Wednesday. Argh) so I'm going to sleep now. Goodnight.

Do you like how I made this almost list-ish the way I paragraphed everything off?

PS: I need a pedicure.

No comments:

Post a Comment