Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thursday

... No list today. I'm tired. This morning, Hannah and I didn't get up to our alarms, so we missed sunrise. Sad. We walked to the library to return our DVDs, then walked home along the beach. Shower, pack, checkout, breakfast at Key Lime Bistro. We had some extra time, so we visited the manatees for the last time. Long ride in the taxi... Long wait at the airport... Sleep in the plane. My Daddy picked us up! I love him. A lot. It was sad to part with Hannah. Home is very sweet. I love my beautiful Mama! My Tea of the Month and Martha Stewart Living were awaiting me on my desk... that made me extra happy. It's Benjamin's birthday! I brought him "52 things to do on the beach" and fish-shaped candy on a stick. He was pretty happy. When Mary got home from gymnastics she was soo excited to see me. While I was gone she and Mom made a creepy version of me in my bed using my pajamas and Mary's stuffed animals ...yeah, creepy. Grandma and Grandpa and Jake came over for dinner to celebrate Benjamin's birthday. That was fun. When they all left, I took fake "senior pictures" of Caleb for the yearbook, and talked to my parents. I'm so excited to get in my own bed...

Verse of the Day-
Romans 8:28, "And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to His purpose."

Picture(s) of the Day-





Okay, this last one is a picture that Hannah and I happened upon last night... isn't it the saddest yet funniest thing you've ever seen? His name is Kenny. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment