Saturday, November 20, 2010

Shutterfly Christmas/Holiday cards!

Hey you all! As you probably are well aware... It's getting close to Christmas time! In my family, Christmas time means Christmas cards! Every afternoon, Mom would pull out from the mail anything that looked like a Christmas card, and we would open them all together at dinner. Then Mom would use them as part of the Christmas decorations, and hang them all over the house in the windows. Our favorite cards were always the ones with photographs in or on them! Last year, I got married AND had a baby, so this is the first year for my own family to send out Christmas cards, AND we have an important reason to include a photo! But I don't have a lot of time or money to spend on cards, so I need an inexpensive, easy-to-use way of making them, and some way to include a picture of my cute son. Shutterfly is perfect for me! It is a photo sharing website, and they have an array of Holiday cards in lots of designs, with great options for different ways to include your photos! Go here to check it out!

http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/holiday-cards

And if you're a blogger yourself, and want to win 50 FREE Holiday cards from Shutterfly, go here!

http://bit.ly/sfly2010

No comments:

Post a Comment