Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Monday

What Brought Me Joy Today-
the kids and I all sleeping in and lounging in our pjs all morning
going to the Science Center with Mary, Benjamin, Elijah, and Phillip!
not caring in the least that we were lost and turned around
feeding the kids sandwiches and juicies in the car
singing along to Taylor Swift on the radio
building the arch about 6 times
the science-playground
whispering
one-on-one time with Peeb on the drive home
Sorry and Rock Band
taking Mary to gymnastics
going to Joann's to buy new sewing project materials!
drinking coffee in rocking chairs on the patio with Phillip
watching left-handed basketball
telling and listening to the stories behind our profile pictures. dorky, I know.
sitting with Nathan while he did his Physics hw
listening to him recommend rap songs and artists to Phillip
laughing at them and their rap
the front porch

Verse of the Day-
Psalm 119:1-8

Blessed are those whose way is blameless,
who walk in the law of Yahweh!
Blessed are those who keep His testimonies,
who seek Him with their whole heart,
who also do no wrong,
but walk in His ways!
You have commanded Your precepts
to be kept diligently.
Oh that my ways may be steadfast
in keeping Your statutes!
Then I shall not be put to shame,
having my eyes fixed on all Your commandments.
I will praise You with an upright heart,
when I learn Your righteous rules.
I will keep Your statutes;
do not utterly forsake me!

No comments:

Post a Comment