Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Tuesday

What Brought Me Joy Today-
pjs and coffee
sewing in literally all of my free time today
staring at red all day
listening to Contemporary Christian music, including the Kaleb Krueger Band
doing extra laundry- I like to pretend I'm mom :)
being very careful about my sewing and not having to rip out and redo anything all day until... the very end when I got frustrated...
but it was okay, because I can just finish it tomorrow. or the next day.
pulling out old cute skirts
cooking dinner with Phillip!
yummy salmon patties and seasoned baked potatoes
meeting and getting to know more of Phillip's friends
scruff
small group with Ami and Amy!
praying for each other, and also Amanda, Hannah, and Anna
talking about love languages with Ami and hyper-Abby
Nathan watching out for me
talking to my best friend Bailee for an hour and a half!
being vulnerable and trusting and loving each other
sewing a little more before bed

Verse of the Day-
Psalm 119:9-16

How can a young man keep his way pure?
By guarding it according to Your word.
With my whole heart I seek you;
let me not wander from Your commandments!
I have stored up Your word in my heart,
that I might not sin against You.
Blessed are You, O Yahweh;
teach me Your statutes!
With my lips I declare
all the rules of Your mouth.
In the way of Your testimonies I delight
as much as in all riches.
I will meditate on Your precepts
and fix my eyes on Your ways.
I will delight in Your statutes;
I will not forget Your word.

No comments:

Post a Comment