Monday, June 22, 2009

Monday

What Brought Me Joy Today-
running outside before it got uber hot
going on errands and eating lunch with Hanney
visiting with Miss Beth
talking with Grandpa
hanging out at the office for 2 hours
running errands
Vivannos from Starbucks
dinner with my family
Phillip picking me up and taking me to Bread, Co for coffee :)
talking over coffee
taking a walk through "down town" Eureka
snowcones and stars

Verse of the Day-
Psalm 127

Unless Yahweh builds the house,
those who build it labor in vain.
Unless Yahweh watches over the city,
the watchman stays awake in vain.
It is in vain that you rise up early
and go late to rest,
eating the bread of anxious toil;
for He gives to His beloved sleep.

Behold, children are a heritage from Yahweh,
the fruit of the womb a reward.
Like arrows in the hand of a warrior
are the children of of one's youth.
Blessed is the man
who fills his quiver with them!
He shall not be put to shame
when he speaks with his enemies in the gate.

1 comment:

  1. Good morning Rachel! I thought I would recommend to you a blog I've been following. I think you would enjoy it. :)

    http://www.titus2atthewell.com/

    ReplyDelete