Monday, July 13, 2009

7 Fridays ago, and apology

I'm sorry that I've been MIA... I became really busy, and then I became engaged and busier. If I had realized that I had a whole bunch of blogpost drafts I would have finished and published these a long time ago, and not been so behind... but when I get behind, I get overwhelmed, and just get even more behind. But enough people have said something about me not writing, that I'm going to give in to Amy's (teasing) suggestion and make this a week-by-week blog at least until I get caught up. So here some days in July, then I'll go with the weekly posts to catch up until now.


What Brought Me Joy Today-

being slightly chipper even though I got very little sleep
morning-after-sleepovers with Bailee
hanging with Micah all day
working on sheet cakes for Erin's wedding

(I found out later that today was the day that Phillip asked my dad if he could marry me, and bought my ring!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment