Saturday, July 18, 2009

Friday

I follow a very strict rule that does not allow me to post things out of chronological order. But, I think that this might just might be a exception. And my future-little-sister-in-law asked me to...!

What I LOVE About Today!-
When Phillip Mark Bozarth knelt down on one knee and told me that he loves me and asked me to marry him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hearing him say "I love you," and being able to tell him how much I love him!
being able to hold his hand

more to come later :D


Verse of the Day-
1 Peter 3:1-7

Likewise, wives, be submissive to your own husbands, so that even if some do not obey the word, they may be won without a word by the conduct of their wives-- when they see your respectful and pure conduct. Do not let your adorning be external-- the braiding of hair, the wearing of gold, or the putting on of clothing-- but let your adorning be the hidden person of the heart with the imperishable beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which in God's sight is very precious. For this is how the holy women who hoped in God used to adorn themselves, by submitting to their husbands, as Sarah obeyed Abraham, calling him lord. And you are her children, if you do good and do not fear anything that is frightening.
Likewise, husbands, live with your wives in an understanding way, showing honor to the woman as the weaker vessel, since they are heirs with you of the grace of life, so that your prayers may not be hindered.

1 comment:

  1. I've been checking your blog and facebook about 3 times per day just for an update! I can't wait for you to tell us your story! Congratulations to you both!

    ReplyDelete