Monday, July 13, 2009

Monday

What Brought Me Joy Today-
finishing sewing Aunt Lori's apron!
going to Joann's fabric store and practically drooling over all of the fabric
envisioning all of the amazing things that I could sew out of the fabric if I had the money and time...
embroidering the apron while watching Mary do gymnastics
Phillip picking me up :)
eating cookies and milk at the park
sharing memories
swinging on the front porch with Phillip

Verse of the Day-
Proverbs 22:6

Train up a child in the way he should go;
even when he is old he will not depart from it.

1 comment:

  1. You finishing my apron brought ME joy too! I love it! At first, I was afraid to USE it b/c I didn't want to ruin it, but I'm wearing it now and loving it. Thank you, Dear! A perfect gift...

    ReplyDelete