Sunday, March 8, 2009

Monday

Things I Love About Today-
running on the beach this morning
breakfast at RC Otters!
laying out for almost 2 hours
Real Simple magazines
dutch chocolate ice cream cones
starting to walk to the post office and realizing that we didn't have the postcards
mailing postcards
free ice water from Starbucks
buying Benjamin's birthday present
resting
walking on the beach
falling asleep while tanning
being clean
getting carry out from the Mucky Duck
eating on beach while watching the sun set
the seagull named Thomas
watching little kids play in the sand
fish and chips!
the pretty sunset
sitting on our front porch drinking coffee
live music
taking silly pictures with giant chairs and frogs and palm leaves on the way to the beach
running around the beach at dusk
wearing one of Hannah's flipflops. On the wrong foot
eating quesadillas for "dinner" at 10pm
laughing at Amy's photo comments

Verse of the Day-
Psalm 51:10-12
Create in me a clean heart, O God,
and renew a right spirit within me.
Cast me not away from Your presence,
and take not Your Holy Spirit from me.
Restore to me the joy of Your salvation,
and uphold me with a willing spirit."

Picture(s) of the Day-




for the rest of the pictures from today, go to http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2009059&id=163400802&l=2e66d

No comments:

Post a Comment