Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wednesday

Things I Love About Today-
clean up kitchen- check
feed the animals- check
laundry- check
make Julie's cake- check
shower- check
practice piano- check

(don't you just love finishing your to-do list?)
having a goodish piano lesson
Chopin saving the day
a fully punched Perk card! (aka free coffee!)
hanging out in the Perk with fellow Cards fans
fun choir
listening to solo auditions
cello!
wonderful bells
celebrating Julie's birthday with the bell gang
chilling at the office
visiting with Miss Beth
cooking pizza for Carey & friends
choir practice!
hanging out at The Grove

Verse of the Day-
Psalm 27:1, "Yahweh is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? Yahweh is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?"

Picture of the Day-

1 comment: