Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday

Things I Love About Today-
banana
my pink Springy coat
handing out Red Velvet Cupcakes at the office
lunch with my Daddy
Chichester Psalms!
walking around with Lindsay- hearing her big news :)
being told I looked very beautiful today (all together now, "awwww!")
seeing my beautiful Danielle-friend!
the amazing weather
driving with the windows down
sitting outside writing recipe cards and calendarizing
...taking a nap...
dinner with my family
warm homemade bread- yummiest. food. ever.
classical music
Norah Jones
planning fun things
going to bed at 9:30

Verse of the Day-
Ephesians 4:1-3, "I therefore, a prisoner for the Lord, urge you to walk in a manner worthy of the calling to which you have been called, with all humility and gentleness with patience, bearing with one another in love, eager to maintain the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace."

No comments:

Post a Comment