Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wednesday

Things I Love About Today-
sleeping in
eating breakfast at RC Otters before we're fully awake
not having a can opener for our pineapple juice
hammering a key into the can with a brush
fruity drinks at the beach
falling asleep while tanning
my white dress
going to little shops
black raspberry chocolate ice cream cones!
taking a walk
free water from Starbucks
taking fun pictures
resting
ciabatta bread and "koolaid"
mozzarella sticks from Key Lime Bistro
watching the sun set!
taking pictures for a cute family
packing
American Idol

Verse of the Day-
Psalm 51:1-6,
"Have mercy on me, O God,
according to Your steadfast love;
according to Your abundant mercy
blot out my transgressions.
Wash me thoroughly from my iniquity,
and cleanse me from my sin!

For I know my transgressions,
and my sin is ever before me.
Against You, You only, have I sinned
and done what is evil in Your sight,
so that You may be justified in Your words
and blameless in Your judgment."

Picture(s) of the Day-





For the rest of the pictures for today, go to http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2009072&id=163400802&l=40c94

No comments:

Post a Comment