Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thursday

Things I Love About Today-
realizing that I had been working on scales (piano) for half an hour
being able to play (part of) my Mozart Sonata because I practiced
no raised voices or tears throughout (most of) Mary's piano lesson
"fun lunch" with Mary, Benjamin and Elijah
playing with Polyvore
packing for Florida!
feasting my eyes on all the pastel colors!
being slightly productive today
almonds
floral things
going out to dinner with my family and grandparents
talking with Carey
going to Noah's last basketball game (undefeated season!)
playing with Grace and Daniel (ages 3)
scratching each others' backs with Mary
using a lot of parentheses in this list

Verse of the Day-
Romans 12:9-13, "Let love be genuine. Abhor what is evil; hold fast to what is good. Love one another with brotherly affection. Outdo one another in showing honor. Do not be slothful in zeal, be fervent in spirit, serve the Lord. Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. Contribute to the needs of the saints and seek to show hospitality."

Polyvore of the Day-
Another Day At Work
Another Day At Work - by RachelDorothea on Polyvore.com
Nothing to do with me, I just like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment