Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday

What I love about today-
getting 11 hours of sleep
sit-ups
putting my laundry away after one day instead of after six days
long brown dress
jean jacket
yellow shoes
fresh lemon water
the BEAUTIFUL weather!
my sunroof
talking to HANNAH on the phone (see, I told you I would put you in here)
sitting outside with Christine, eating Bread co and talking about 1 John 1
Talking about the faithfulness and mercy of our Lord
singing in choir
Whole Foods
tulips!
cooking cow tongue and peanut juice with Nathan, DC, and Nick
Caleb being Dad, DC being Caleb, me being Mom, but especially Nick being me
chocolate fudge sauce

Verse(s) of the Day
Psalm 54:4, "Behold, God is my helper; the Lord is the upholder of my life."

1 John 1:8-9, "If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."

Quote of the Day-
Nick: (pretending to be bossy me) Mary, be quiet!
Me: Rachel would never use that tone of voice!
Nick: (in a girly voice) Oh, Mary sweetie, do be quiet!

Song of the Day-
Great Day To Be Alive by Travis Tritt (prepare yourself for some country...)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKipMUbXPKo

Picture of the Day:


Last spring Julie, Hannah, and I went to the Jewel Box... today was SUCH a beautiful day, I want to go to Forest Park!













Polyvore of the Day-
My Day- Friday
My Day- Friday - by RachelDorothea on Polyvore.com

Refer to the things I love about today :)

5 comments:

  1. thanks MadserSue :) I love comments- you should comment on my blog. frequently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, how do you get your Polyvore to be so big? I tried it on my blog and it's teeny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, haha Nickolas pretending to be you? Hmm...I might pay to see that.

    ReplyDelete