Saturday, February 7, 2009

Saturday

Things I love about today-
going to the WIC lecture and luncheon on marriage
small group- Mom, Mrs Linton, Rachel , Aunt Deborah, & Mrs McDonnell
taco soup
chocolate truffles
wearing my favorite skirt
my beautiful tulips that are opening up!
going to the movies with Caleb
Slumdog Millionaire
puppywatching the Edema's ADORABLE black lab puppy!
baking easy yet delicious things
Voss water bottles
comments from Hannah, Madeline, Ruth, Rachel, Kristen, and Christine
The fact that those names all matched up in pairs
fried sweet potatoes
playing with the puppy with Nathan
making birthday cards
Saying The End

Bible verse of the Day-
Psalm 84:1-2,4,10-12,
"How lovely is your dwelling place,
O Yahweh of hosts!
My soul longs, yes faints
for the courts of Yahweh;
my heart and flesh sing for joy
to the living God.

Blessed are those who dwell in Your house,
ever singing Your praise!

For a day in Your courts is better
than a thousand elsewhere.
I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God
than dwell in the tents of wickedness.
For Yahweh God is a sun and shield;
Yahweh bestows favor and honor.
No good thing does He withhold
from those who walk uprightly.
O Yahweh of hosts,
blessed is the one who trusts in You!"

Quote of the Day-
Prem Kumar (Gameshow host from Slumdog Millionaire):
The Chaiwalah has done it again!

Picture of the Day-


Nathan is crazy.
He was showing off his ridiculously shiny apple last fall.
I just had fun with him today so I wanted a picture of him.
The End.






Polyvore of the Day-
Mary Kate
Mary Kate - by RachelDorothea on Polyvore.com
This doesn't have anything to do with today, I just like it. MK and I made it last Sunday when she was over for the Superbowl. Yeah. We were on Polyvore and not watching the game. What do you expect.

1 comment: