Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thursday

What I love about today-
sleeping in
chicory coffee
braiding Mary's hair
playing piano duets with Mary
creamy tomato soup from Bread, co.
wearing a warm hoody straight from the dryer
creating a blog
my blue polka dot flats
pink M&Ms
giving Caleb fashion advice
Making dinner for Elijah and Nathan

Quote of the day-
Me: I don't like practicing piano when I'm cold!
Elijah: You should ask for a Snuggie for your birthday.

Verse of the day-
Lamentations 3:21-26, "But this I call to mind, and therefore I have hope: The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; His mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. 'The Lord is my portion,' says my soul, 'therefore I will hope in Him.' The Lord is good to those who wait for Him, to the soul who seeks Him. It is good that one should wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord."

Picture of the day-

My beautiful friends Danielle and Bailee.
This is my desktop picture right now








Polyvore of the day-
Vintage
Vintage - by RachelDorothea on Polyvore.com

If you haven't heard of Polyvore, don't check it out. You would love me for introducing you to it, but hate me for addicting you to it. Don't do it.

Song of the Day-
Falling Slowly by Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova. If you haven't seen their movie, Once, and don't mind bad language, go see it. It has awesome music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoSL_qayMCc&feature=related

PS does anyone know how to make that ^ a link? I tried the link button on the bar with the fonts and things and it didn't work. hm.

2 comments:

  1. Best movie, best music ever.

    your blog is pretty :)

    ~christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, Swell Season is pretty much my favorite. Thanks! I love pink :)

    ReplyDelete