Sunday, February 22, 2009

lunes

Things I Love About Today-
lunes: Sunday in Spanish
apple "ointmeal" for breakfast
going to church at Covenant Presbyterian Church
reading Mansfield Park during naptime
taking a nap!!!
babysitting Katherine and Mary Walton!
taking a walk with K and MW
making banana pudding with K and MW
eating dinner with K and MW
getting our pjs on, making a bed in front of the TV, & watching Little Einsteins!
talking to my Mary and my Daddy on the phone
watching the Oscars and Battlestar Galactica with Elizabeth and Britton
Having such a busy & crazy day that I can't remember half the stuff I did

Verse of the Day-
Psalm 117
"Praise Yahweh, all nations!
Extol Him, all peoples!
For great is is steadfast love toward us,
and the faithfulness of Yahweh
endures forever
Praise Yahweh!"

Quote of the Day-
Elizabeth: Shelby, have you seen Lambie?
Shelby: ...(I can't remember what she said but it was something about the refrigerator and it was really really funny! maybe I'll remember later)...

Picture of the Day-

My Mary Walton and Katherine!

No comments:

Post a Comment