Tuesday, February 24, 2009

miércoles

Things I Love About Today-
miércoles: Tuesday in Spanish
being packed more than an hour before I left
coffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
cooking lasagna with Shelbelle
sitting outside with Elizabeth and Jennifer while the girls played!
sunshine
my new orange scarf!
orzo with roasted vegetables
big glasses of water
singing and rocking Britton and Katherine
sitting down to do laundry
more coffee
photobooth with the girls!
my silly Shelby and Mary
talking with Elizabeth on the ride to the airport
my sweet Katherine and Britton
knowing that Katherine loves me so much that she cried when I left
not having to lug my suitcase around
flying by myself
the Columbia airport (my favorite airport)
perusing the book store
talking to the person I sit next to on the plane
reading Jane Austen on the plane
sleeping on the plane
not saying "on the plane" anymore.
NOT having a headache
Being on the same flight as, & right across the aisle from, Marci Robertson!
Caleb picking me up from the airport!!
playing with the Edemas puppy
Seeing my Mama!
laughing at Benjamin sleeping with his knees up
the word "noofi" (plural for noofus)
Hannah wanting to "like" my Home Sweet Home status more than once :)
using the "ü" letter in the word "über"
getting excited to sing Hebrew and play Bells and see Lindsay tomorrow!!!

Verse(s) of the Day-
Zephaniah 2:1-2,
"Gather together, yes, gather,
O shameless nation,
before the decree takes effect
-before the day passes away like chaff-
before there comes upon you
the burning anger of Yahweh,
before there comes upon you
the day of the anger of Yahweh.
Seek Yahweh, all you humble of the land,
who do His just commands;
seek righteousness; seek humility;
perhaps you may be hidden
on the day of the anger of Yahweh."

Zephaniah 2:11,
"Yahweh will be awesome against them;
for He will famish all the gods of the earth,
and to Him shall bow down,
each in its place,
all the lands of the nations."

Zephaniah 3:5,
"Yahweh within her is righteous;
He does no injustice;
every morning He shows forth His justice;
each dawn He does not fail;
but the unjust knows no shame."

Picture(s) of the Day-
Ticklish Shelby

Tongues- Britton, Mary, Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment