Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sunday

Things I love about today-
JP'S BIRTHDAY!
Getting up at 6:30 and being really productive
taking Elijah with me to feed the puppy
my pencil skirt
my vintage blouse from New Orleans
Providence Reformed Presbyterian Church
singing in my choir at church
the amazing people in my Sunday School class
planning with the Social Committee
going to Starbucks with MADELINE!
getting our lattes in real coffee cups
taking pictures of each other and our coffee
talking about personality types- I'm ESFJ
my new flower hairclip
Choir/Bells concert with Mobap!
Being able to hear the bass part
going to Applebees for JP's birthday!
water with no ice

Verse of the Day-

Psalm 42:1-2, 5, 8, 11
"As a deer pants for flowing streams,
so pants my soul for You, O God.
My soul thirsts for God,
for the living God.
When shall I come and appear before God?

Wy are you cast down, O my soul,
and why are you in turmoil within me?
Hope in God; for I shall again praise Him,
my salvation and my God.

By day Yahweh commands His steadfast love,
and at night His song is with me,
a prayer to the God of my life.

Why are you cast down, O my soul,
and why are you in turboil within me?
Hope in God; for I shall again praise Him,
my salvation and my God."

Quote(s) of the Day-

Carey: This couch is like sitting in God's lap

Pastor Smith: You're like a manatee in a lagoon!

Nathan: Yo he has a mustache!

Nick: This shirt is Daniel Hoover's.
Me: The white one?
Nick: No, the black Daniel Hoover!

Picture of the Day-

This was taken at Los Margaritas on JP's birthday last year!

No comments:

Post a Comment