Wednesday, February 18, 2009

viernes

Things I love about today-
viernes: Thursday in Spanish
playing with Britton and Katherine all morning!
snuggling in bed
reading books
making the table into a tent with blankets
watching Legally Blonde during naptime
laughing at Elle Woods
oreo truffles
going to the park with Elizabeth and all 4 girls!
rosemary sweet potatoes and grilled pork for dinner-yum!
singing to Britton and Katherine to put them to bed
warm milk and cinnamon

Verse of the Day-
James 1:2-4, "Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing."

Quote of the Day-
Kind of a quote.
My mom emailed me this- It's a To Do List written by my little sister Mary.

Brash teeth
set tabel
Do skoowel
play kichin
hav lanch
play peeanoe
play

No comments:

Post a Comment