Saturday, May 2, 2009

Saturday

Things I Love About Today-
getting up at 9 instead of after noon like I usually do on Saturdays
getting almost everything on my to-do list finished
baking cake
going on a run outside
seeing a fuzzy caterpillar and a rabbit
hearing birds and a squirrel
smelling (and seeing!) the honeysuckle and wild phlox
being able to just think
working out and my elbow not hurting as badly
spur of the moment visit with Bailee!
baking friendship bread
always having good talks with Bailee :)

Verse of the Day-
Psalm 18:1,5-6,8,13-21,24-26,28-29

Oh give thanks to Yahweh, for He is good;
for His steadfast love endures forever!
...
Out of my distress I called on Yahweh;
Yahweh answered me and set me free.
Yahweh is on my side; I will not fear.
What can man do to me?
...
It is better to take refuge in Yahweh
than to trust in man.
...
I was pushed hard, so that I was falling,
but Yahweh helped me.
Yahweh is my strength and my song;
He has become my salvation.
Glad songs of salvation
are in the tents of the rightous:
"The right hand of Yahweh does valiantly,
the right hand of Yahweh exalts,
the right hand of yahweh does valiantly!"

I shall not die, but I shall live,
and recount the deeds of Yahweh.
Yahweh has disciplined me severely,
but He has not given me over to death.
Open to me the gates of righteousness,
that I may enter though them
and give thanks to Yahweh.
This is the gate of Yahweh;
the righteous shall enter through it.
I thank you that you have answered me
and have become my salvation.
...
This is the day that Yahweh has made;
let us rejoice and be glad in it.
Save us, we pray, O Yahweh!
O Yahweh, we pray, give us success!

Blessed is he who comes in the name of Yahweh!
We bless you from the house of Yahweh
...
You are my God, and I will give thanks to You;
You are my God; I will extol you,
Oh give thanks to Yahweh, for He is good;
for His steadfast love endures forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment