Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wednesday

What Brought Me Joy Today-
making marzipan and cake-pop-prep
lunch with Melanie and Isabelle!
catching up and visiting
new couches
trying to figure out the silly marzipan fruit
naps
wise parents
thunder storms
trusting in God
family dinners
Nathan getting his first job!
old friends
grocery shopping
free wireless at Bread, co
catching up with Anna
decaf coffee
random question time
scratching Nathan's head while talking to Phillip
going to bed at a decent hour

Verse of the Day-
Psalm 119:14-16

In the way of Your testimonies I delight
as much as in all riches.
I will meditate on Your precepts
and fix my eyes on Your ways.
I will delight in Your statutes;
I will not forget Your word.

1 comment:

  1. You brought me joy on Wednesday, May 27th too! I loved being able to sit and chat with you just like we used to.

    ReplyDelete