Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tuesday

What Brought Me Joy Today-
Phillip's birthday!
taking my brothers to their standardized testing
homeschoolers
baking gooey butter cake
wrapping presents in an OCD manner
green sweaters
my crazy-busy, brother-filled, overall-wonderful life
hanging out with Phillip and his roommate Bo
people reminding me of other people
observing and being fascinated by how people interact with each other
hearing about Seminary professors and classes and life in general
small group with wonderful girls
Romans 7
sharing chips and salsa
Kendra!
enjoying my lovely pink flowers every time I sit at my desk
cowboy boots and curly hair
Citizen Kane's steakhouse
celebrating Phillip's birthday with him and my parents
church small group with Ami, Amy, and Anna
prayer requests taking forever because of rabbit trails
praying for one another
bringing Hannah swedish fish and her quilt
catching up with Bailee
chilling with Nathan in my room for an hour

Verse of the Day-
Romans 7:4-6

Likewise, my brothers, you also have died to the law through the body of Christ, so that you may belong to another, to Him who has been raised from the dead, in order that we may bear fruit for God. For while we were living in the flesh, our sinful passions, aroused by the law, were at work in our members to bear fruit for death. But now we are released from the law, having died to that which held us captive, so that we serve not under the old written code but in the new life of the Spirit.

Quote of the Day-
Noah: I've never seen such cute homeschoolers before! Except you, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment