Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sunday

Things I Love About Today-
waking up to Madsey's alarm
realizing that we spent 24 hours together
being super-awake right away, because I'm energized by people
my floral skirt
bobby-pinned buns
church :)
singing my favorite choir song
coffee in the fellowship hour
learning about the blues style of music
hanging out with my girls
sharing scones
Bandana's with my family
discussing apostrophes for 20 minutes
3 hour naps
Pastor Smith preaching on Ephesians
sitting by my Daddy
dinner with the Shaffers after evening service
watching the video on facebook of Nathan and me lip-syncing
laughing at it with my mom
talking to Bailee and making awesome plans for tomorrow!

Verse of the Day-
Ephesians 6:21-24

So that you also may know how I am and what I am doing, Tychicus the beloved brother and faithful minister in the Lord will tell you everything. I have sent him to you for this very purpose, that you may know how we are, and that he may encourage your hearts.
Peace be to the brothers, and love with faith, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. Grace be with all who love our Lord Jesus Christ with love incorruptible.

Quotes of the Day-

Why did you get so pretty today- such a waste!

I'm trying to figure out why you're so happy and cheerful!

Well it's not like you were goth two weeks ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment