Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sunday

Things I Love About Today-
singing some of my favorite hymns in church-
"Great Is Thy Faithfulness" and "Father, I Know That All My Life..."
Pastor Meyers preaching on the passage in Luke that is parallel to the one that I've been reading in Matthew 6
making cake
having people over for Sunday dinner
venturing out to the barn
apples to apples
calls from Bailee!
power-naps (as mom calls them)
singing Psalm 118 (my Psalm of yesterday) in the evening service!
going to Growlers with my family and the Shaffers
planning lunch with friends for 3 days in a row
good talks with my Daddy and Mama
laughing at my Dad :)

Verse of the Day-
Revelations 3:19-22, " 'Those whom I love, I reprove and discipline, so be zealous and repent. Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with Me. The one who conquers, I will grant him to sit with Me on my throne, as I also conquered and sat down with My Father on His throne. He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.' "

No comments:

Post a Comment