Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sunday

Things I Love About Today-
getting breakfast ready for my mother
the wonderful Proverbs 31 woman that is my mother!
laughing at my dad who was in a very funny mood in the car
church of course
borrowing babies :)
Wes Baker visiting from Peru
-he preached, then presented their ministry during Sunday School
coffee for the first time since Wednesday
my cool vintage shirt from New Orleans
Fletchers for lunch
going to see Grandma for Mothers' Day
Sunday afternoon naps
watching 7 Brides for 7 Brothers with Mary!
seeing friends in surprising places
talking wedding cake
making Country mixes for friends
chilling with Nathan
talking with my toothy-thing in that makes me have a lisp

Verse of the Day-
Romans 7:4-6

"Likewise, my brothers, you also have died to the law through the body of Christ, so that you may belong to another, to Him who has been raised from the dead, in order hat we may bear fruit for God. For while we were living in the flesh, our sinful passions, aroused by the law, were at work in our members to bear fruit for death. But now we are released from the law, having died to that which held us captive, so that we serve not under the old written code but in the new life of the Spirit."

No comments:

Post a Comment