Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Wednesday

Things I Love About Today-
not having a crick in my neck from sleeping on the couch
being wide awake at 6:50am
toast and water
being amused by Hannah rushing to get ready
talking with Annie
planning with my Mama
chicken salad and juicy mangoes
organizing all my cake stuff in the pantry
planning Caleb's graduation cake
cleaning out, wiping out, and organizing the refrigerator
Caleb's graduation picture board
laughing at Anna standing outside thinking that the door was locked :)
the last choir practice of the year
Starbucks after choir practice
Kris winning American Idol!
Nathan trying to trick me, but ending up "ruining" it for everyone... :)
rambling more and more the tireder I get


Something I don't love about today- I left my Bible at Ami's house :(

Verse of the Day-
1 Corinthians 1:10

I appeal to you, brothers, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree with one another so that there may be no divisions among you and that you may be perfectly united in mind and thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment