Friday, May 1, 2009

Friday

Things I Love About Today-
playing dress-up
watching project presentations at Wildwood for 4 hours
learning interesting facts and worldviews on hot air balloons, commercial fishing, golf, arabian horses, quilting, WWII, airplanes, zeppelins, the Eiffel tower, flapper girls, and baseball
blue jeans and ponytails (makes me feel like Madeline)
laundry and kitchen work
peanut butter sandwiches!
naps
getting emails from Covenant Seminary
our pregnant kitty
the chilly weather
grilled chicken and burgers with the fam
watching Cinderella with Mary and my parents
3 out of 4 of us falling asleep on the couch :)

Verse of the WEEK-
Psalm 13

How long, O Yahweh? Will You forget me forever?
How long will You hide Your face from me?
How long must I take counsel in my soul
and have sorrow in my heart all the day?
How long shall my enemy be exalted over me?

Consider and answer me, O Yahweh, my God;
light up my eyes, lest I sleep the sleep of death,
lest my enemy say, "I have prevailed over him,"
lest my foes rejoice because I am shaken.

But I have trusted in Your steadfast love;
my heart shall rejoice in Your salvation.
I will sing to Yahweh,
because He has dealt bountifully with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment