Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Saturday

This day started out with me feeling really sick. I think what it turned out to be was my stomach was a little upset from how rich Aunt Lori's dinner was the night before, and I was also extremely tired from staying up way to late for about 5 nights in a row. As the day went on I felt much better.

Things I Love About Today-
going to Caleb and Madeline's graduation!
introducing Phillip to family members
looking at the graduates' picture boards
Madeline's graduation party!
laughing at Madsey being on a people-high
hanging out with lots of friends and family
pink cups
sunshiney days
parties in general
the ridiculous amounts of food that Aunt Deborah prepared
blackberries
observing how people interact with others
going to bed at 6:30pm

Verse of the Day-
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment