Saturday, April 11, 2009

Good Friday

Things I Love About Today-
sleeping for 11+ hours
being OCD when folding my laundry :)
eating friendship bread with every meal today
being mindful of budgeting while shopping
my silky scarf from H&M
going to the Good Friday service at my church
"amazing love, how can it be that Thou, my God, wouldst die for me"
grace
watching The Passion of the Christ with friends
my amazingly thoughtful and sweet brother Nathan!
Matthew 26-28, Mark 14-16,
taking my vitamins and other pills every day for a week!

Verse of the Day-
Mark 14:32-36, "And they went to a place called Gethsemane. And he said to His disciples, 'Sit here while I pray.' And He took with Him Peter and James and John, and began to be greatly distressed and troubled. And He said to them, 'My soul is very sorrowful, even to death. Remain here and watch.' And going a little further, He fell on the ground and prayed that, if it were possible, the hour might pass from Him. And He said, 'Abba, Father, all things are possible for You. Remove this cup from me. Yet not My will, but what You will.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment