Saturday, April 11, 2009

Saturday

Things I Love About Today-
eating breakfast with my family
mmmm coffee
talking to and helping my dad organize and clean the Tackroom
cleaning out and organizing the barn
putting up the hammock!
general around-the-house cleaning
swinging in the tireswing with Mary!
making tortillas from scratch
making quesadillas for lunch
OCDishly arranging the cheese plate for tomorrow
using my gift certificate from my birthday to get a pedicure!
pearly pink toes
crafty things and recipes in Martha Stewart Living
lots of healthy things for dinner
going to Spooners for ice cream with my family!
getting ready for bed with Mary Rose
reading A Year Down Yonder (sequel to Long Way From Chicago)
sleeping with curlers in my hair

Verse of the Day-
Ephesians 3:14-19, "For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth is named, that according to the riches of His glory He may grant you to be strengthened with power through His Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith-- that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may have strength to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled with all the fullness of God."

No comments:

Post a Comment