Monday, April 27, 2009

Monday

Things I Love About Today-
going on a run in the rain!
having lunch with my Daddy
finally turning in my application for Covenant Seminary!
-I've been talking about taking a class there for 1 1/2 years-
the atmosphere of the mall
my mac not having huge problems... just little ones
coincidental meetings
getting lots of errands run
grocery stores
lots of flowers everywhere :)
40-hour-project presentations!
my beautiful Madsey-friend

Verse of the Day-
Lamentations 3:21-26, "But this I call to mind, and therefore I have hope: The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; His mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. 'The Lord is my portion,' says my soul, 'therefore I will hope in Him.' The Lord is good to those who wait for Him, to the soul who seeks Him. It is good that one should wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord."

Song of the Day-
This is a beautiful ballad by Carrie Underwood featuring Randy Travis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvTwFl6OIAk&feature=PlayList&p=04272118E8CD9BB3&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=63

"If I got down on my knees and told you I was yours forever
Would you get down on yours too and take my hand
Would we get that old time feeling
Would we laugh and talk for hours
The way we did when our love first began
Would you tell me that you miss me too
And that you've been so lonely
And you've waited for the day that I returned
And we live and love forever
And that I'm your one and only?"

Polyvore of the Day-

No comments:

Post a Comment