Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Tuesday

I was really crabby for a lot of today. I'm sorry. But there were still plenty of-
Things I Love About Today-
using my French press for the first time!
having coffee with friendship bread and a banana
a flood of Wood-memories
watching The Kite Runner- it's a really hard movie to watch
meeting my mom and little siblings for lunch at Bread, co!
Bacon Turkey Bravo....!
iced tea
hanging out with the kiddos
grocery shopping with Mary
mom's deep-dish pizza
family devotions!
cleaning the kitchen, then making a huge mess in it
...this is when I was reeeally tired and crabby...
talking to Amy and getting UNcrabby!
having a clean kitchen again
the forgiveness of friends
people who truly love me

Verse of the Day-
James 1:2-4, "Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing."

No comments:

Post a Comment