Monday, April 13, 2009

Monday

Things I Love About Today-
sleeping in
finishing my entire to do list
briefly catching up with Kendra
having lunch with my wonderful amazing Daddy
oriental chicken salad from Elephant bar
the tall funny crunchy white noodle things on the salad
swapping with Christine before class
having choir practice on stage
my cute Lindsay-friend who's going to be a teacher
hearing her sweet boyfriend stories
being responsible(ish) and practicing piano
walking around the mall for 2 hours with my bff Hanney
new white clutch and yellow shoes!
gift cards!
more oriental food
choir practice with the harpist, percussionist, boy soloist, and Dr. Benton as our organist!
standing by Lindsay
finally getting to sit down
hot slightly sweetened cinnamon milk
talking with my Mama
hanging with Caleb while he worked on his Senior Research Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment