Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tuesday

Things I Love About Today-
trying out chicory coffee in my french press
scrubbing and wiping down all the kitchen cabinets (and we have a big kitchen- there are a lot of cabinets!)
feeling productive :)
reading Mansfield Park! I've been reading it for so long because this time I've been going through it slowly, analyzing the characters and themes. It's very interesting.
poems by romantic-era poets
St. Charles Family Arena not being as far away as I thought
going to the Mobap graduation!
sitting with Kinsey and Amanda
my beautiful college graduate Kendra
getting to see Jessica for the first time since December
family resemblances :)
misty rain
delicious strawberries and fresh pineapple
laughing at Amy's newfound video-making power

Verse of the Day-
"Trust in the Lord with all of your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6

Quote of the Day-
girl at graduation: "Way to get your edumication, Momma!"

No comments:

Post a Comment