Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Monday

Things I Love About Today-
piano lesson with Mary
lunch with Hannah
soup and tea
planning birthday extravaganzas
my last official Mobap class possibly ever (kinda sad)
having a good talk with Dr. Benton
watching Nick jump for joy about cake
buying a French Press!
going to Starbucks with Lindsay!
celebrating the start of my summer break with an iced caramel macchiato
my favorite sunglasses
watching the longest student recital in the history of the world
listening to two of my friends sing my favorite song ever (For Good from Wicked)
going to Covenant Seminary to get a course schedule for the fall
planning Covenant classes!
hanging out with my family
baking tons of friendship bread!
writing the essay for the Covenant application
making a Country CD for Amy
anything pink

No comments:

Post a Comment