Saturday, April 4, 2009

Saturday

Things I Love About Today-
going to Dominion!
(our hunting property in Mt. Sterling-central Missouri)
watching Open Season 2 with my lil siblings on the way there
the beautiful weather
"oh, it's a beautiful day, not a cloud in sight, & I guess I'm doing alright!"
(Phil Vassar song)
coffee, bonfire, lakeview=awesome
roasting hot dogs and s'mores
walking around & taking pictures of my family while the fished
hiking with Daddy, Mama, and Mary!
finding the creek
beautiful boulders all around the hills
taking an hour long nap out on the hammock!
fishing
a lovely day in paradise
listening to Victor Borge on the way home
stopping at Kline's diner for dinner- it was soo busy, but it was worth the wait!
home sweet home

Picture(s) of the Day-




No comments:

Post a Comment