Saturday, April 4, 2009

Wednesday

Things I Love About Today-
getting up at 4:00 to practice piano for 3 hours (quietly, of course)
waking my family up to the smell of freshly baked homemade cinnamon rolls
taking a 10 mile run, then working out
getting up to date on all of my scrapbooks and photo albums
impressing Dr. Benton in my piano lesson with how well I knew all my songs
practicing some more after the lesson was over
being able to sing a high A# in choir!
playing my part in bells perfectly (including doubling)
going home to clean out my room (I threw away 3 trashbags of junk!)
making dinner for my family
leaving on time to go to choir
paying attention and not talking the entire time at choir
reading 2 theology books before bed
going to bed early.

...

Happy April Fools.

Things I Love About Today-
(for real this time)
practicing Chopin
having a good piano lesson
Dr. Benton allowing me to be in bells next year, even though I won't be at Mobap!
coffee in the Perk
seeing my lovely Danielle again :)
listening to solo auditions in choir
bells!
getting ready for our concert in 1 1/2 weeks!
(Tuesday, April 14, 7:30pm at Mobap- featuring Handbells and Concert Band)
passing out the truffles- watching people react to biting into the April Fools ones
grocery shopping at Aldi's and Schnucks
cooking with Carey!
hanging out at The Grove with Carey, Luke, Hal, and MK
grilled burgers and buns, Wood-style
choir!
Starbucks with David and Rusty
getting the cute little mug that I've been eyeing for the last 3 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment