Thursday, April 9, 2009

Wednesday

Things I Love About Today-
practicing piano-Mozart!
...having piano out of the way and not knowing what to do next
reading my Bible outside in the sunshine!
not being rushed on the way to school
walking from the C lot and being amused by passersby
stopping in the Perk to get (free) hot water for my tea
mild exploring of the paths behind the fine arts building- more on this soon.
productive piano lesson! yay!
back to the Perk for a sandwich- I forgot to bring lunch whoops
eating on a swing in the quad- then reading on the swing- in the sunshine!
The Mark of a Christian (Francis Schaeffer)
(broken record, I know...) listening to solo auditions for choir
wonderful wonderful bells
(I'm not in two of our songs, and I almost cried listening to them today)
visiting my Daddy at his office
Aldi's!
cooking at The Grove
eating dinner around the firepit with Carey, Luke, and Hal
sitting with my choir buddy Lisa for old times sake!
Starbucks with Lisa!
free refills on coffee :)
catching up with my Kinsey friend on the way home :)
chilling with Caleb (watching him put the covers over sleeping mary- aww)

Verse of the Day-
Colossians 3:23-24, "Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the inheritance as your reward. You are serving the Lord."

No comments:

Post a Comment