Saturday, April 25, 2009

Thursday/Friday/Saturday

wow, I didn't realize that I hadn't posted anything... these last few days have flown by! Probably because I'm on summer break and don't have any schedule at the moment!

Things I Love About the Last Few Days-
reading on the hammock every day
the bEAUtiful weather!
country music!
my french pressed coffee
friendship bread
summer clothes
baby showers
planning birthday parties
making Amanda wear a bumblebee costume
pasta parties with the girls- including but not limited to- Hannah, Anna, Amy, Amanda
iced tea
iced coffee
Jane Austen
Annie's piano recital
watching Disneynature's "earth" with my little siblings
God's incredible creation!
"saying prayers" with my little siblings
Benjamin (10 yr old) always praying "for a good wife and good kids" :)

Verse of the Day-
Revelations 14:7
"He said in a loud voice, 'Fear God and give him glory, because the hour of his judgment has come. Worship him who made the heavens, the earth, the sea and the springs of water.' "

Song of the Day-
Always the Love Songs
by Eli Young Band

"...get away from the city lights
We'd find a little wood and build a fire
Sonebody'd always bring a couple guitars
And we'd take turns singin' songs and watching it burn"

Polyvore of the Day-


Pictures of the Day-

No comments:

Post a Comment