Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sunday

Things I Love About Today-
the Lord's day
pearls and updos
not being late to church when I'm in charge
the youth singing In Christ Alone!
fellowshipping with friends
talking about Art in Sunday School
going to lunch with all my siblings-and Johnny :)
spending literally all afternoon outside
this absolutely beautiful weather
laying on the hammock
reading
listening to Country music
folding, hanging up, and putting away ALL my laundry- finally!
making Caleb laugh for his senior pictures, and helping Aunt Courtney by holding the light reflector
chinese take-out with my family
finishing my Covenant application essay!

Verse of the Day-
Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies? And not one of them is forgotten before God. Why, even the hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not; you are of more value than many sparrows. Luke 12:6-7

Song of the Day-
That's What I Love About Sunday
by Craig Morgan

Sing along as the choir sways;
Every verse of Amazin' Grace,
An' then we shake the Preacher's hand.
Go home, into your blue jeans;
Have some chicken an' some baked beans.
Pick a back yard football team,
Not do much of anything:
That's what I love about Sunday.
...
Havin' a Hallelujah good time
A smile on everybody's face.
That's what I love about Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. that is a perfect country song. It always makes me think of a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I love it :) a particular friend?

    ReplyDelete