Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wednesday

Things I Love About Today-
my throat not hurting quite as badly as it did last night
my wrap-around sweater and other comfy clothes
rescheduling my piano lesson, since I'm sick
concerned, caring friends
tea and chicken noodle soup
not losing my phone, even though I misplaced it 3 times today
the weather today!
reading and eating lunch outside on a bench
being able to listen to the choir songs in the chapel
eating cookie "cake" with the bell gang for Carol's birthday
birthday candles
napping for 2 hours (since my throat hurt so bad I almost cried...didn't love that)
cheeseburger and grapes
watching Biggest Loser and American Idol with my family
hot cinnamon-vanilla-milk
my sweet hero Nathan who found my phone!
hanging out with Caleb (he enlightens me on gun laws)
typing without looking

Verse of the Day-
Galations 6:9-10, "And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up. So then, as we have opportunity, let us do good to everyone, and especially to those who are of the household of faith."

Polyvore of the day-
(or of the yesterday...)

No comments:

Post a Comment